Welcome to Temple B’nai Israel!
We May be the Family You Just Haven’t Met Yet.
Temple B’nai Israel has been the hub of Jewish activity in central New Hampshire for the past eighty years. Our congregation is affiliated with Reform Judaism, however our members’ beliefs and traditions range from traditional conservatism to modern versions of Reform practice.
We are an inclusive family – whether you are Jewish by birth or by choice, new to Judaism or rooted in your beliefs. We assign no labels and all are invited to join with us in prayer, study, tikun olam, and support for Israel.
We are active participants on the Lakes Region Interfaith Council of Religious Groups and play a positive role in the community at large.
The mission of Temple B’nai Israel is to be the center of Jewish life in the Lakes Region and throughout central New Hampshire by:
- Preserving and practicing traditional rituals and religious customs in keeping with the Reform Movement.
- Establishing a warm and accepting environment for all Jewish families inclusive of interfaith and same sex couples.
- Being the social center of Jewish and non-sectarian activities for the entire congregation.
- Serving the surrounding community and supporting its needs and programs.
- Providing challenging and interesting Jewish educational programs for the youth and adults of the congregation.
Meet our Rabbi – Click Here
Meet our Cantorial Soloist – Click Here