Religious School for Youth
On alternate Sunday mornings, our PK-6th graders experience the joys of hands-on Jewish learning through our exceptional program. Students learn about Jewish history, Torah, prayer, faith and culture through exciting activities, services, cooking, art projects, dance, song, and more. To inquire about our religious school – email email@example.com
Temple B’nai Israel sustains an ongoing effort to enrich its members understanding and knowledge of Jewish tradition, history, and practice led by Rabbi Dan Danson.
Most (but not all) of the Adult Learning sessions are organized around pot-luck lunch or dinner sessions taking place either at the Temple or at homes of Temple members, combining the learning process with an ongoing opportunity for building and strengthening our Temple community.
Examples of Adult Education Sessions:
- Learn About Yiddish
- “They Were Not Silent” – A visit from Hanna and Gus Papaneck
- Jewish Prophets (two sessions)
- Peace Negotiations between Israel and The Palestinians
- Human Rights in Israel and the work of the Israel Religious Action Committee
- What Does it Mean to be Jewish
See the Calendar of Services and Events for current Adult Ed Programs