We will be having hybrid High Holiday services this year, with attendance in-person and on Zoom.
The board has passed a plan for in-person attendance, with the following guidelines:
• limited social distancing (3’ between household parties)
• mask wearing requirements for vaccinated people will be based on infection rates in our counties
• vaccination is STRONGLY encouraged for people who are attending in-person, if they can be vaccinated
• masks are required for unvaccinated persons
With limited social distancing in effect, the sanctuary will accommodate close to our usual number of attendees, but if it fills the social hall will be available for seating.
We will not be serving food in the synagogue during the High Holidays so there will not be a Rosh Hashanah luncheon or Yom Kippur community break fast. These guidelines are subject to revision as pandemic conditions change.
High Holiday Schedule, 5782/2021
The links for Zoom services will be included in the September Tablet and newsletters. The Zoom schmooze will begin 30 minutes ahead of service times.
- Erev Rosh Hashanah Service, Monday, September 6 – 7:30 pm
- Rosh Hashanah Morning Service, 1st Day, Tuesday, September 7 – 10:00 am
- Rosh Hashanah Morning Service, 2nd Day, Wednesday, September 8 – 10:00 am
- Tashlich – Monday, September 7, 1pm Bartlett Beach, 88 Winnisquam Ave., Laconia.
- Join us for a BYO picnic lunch on the beach after Tashlich – details TBA.
- Kol Nidre, Wednesday, September 15, – 7:30 pm
- Yom Kippur, Thursday, September 16, services begin at 10 am.