In addition toÂ The Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund, they include:
- Donation to TBINH General Fund – Use this option to donate to Temple B’nai Israel’s General Fund. We thank you for your support.
- The Needleman We Care Fund – The Needleman We Care Fund was created by the Needleman children to honor their parents commitment to lead the TBI We Care Fundraising efforts to support local non-profits through concerts where all net proceeds are donated to support community efforts to help the less fortunate.
- The Yad b’ Yad Community Support Fund – The Yad b’Yad Community SupportÂ fund ( Hebrew for ‘HandÂ in Hand’) was created to assist members in a variety of ways including meals of condolence, meals while they are recovering from medical procedures, or in other trying times.
- The Youth FundÂ – sponsored by the Steinman-Lurie Family supports special activities undertaken by Temple youth such as trips to Israel.
- The Frances Selig Memorial School FundÂ â€“ a fund to pay for Religious School major expenses, such as: salary and travel expenses of a Director of Jewish Education; computer(s) and software to connect Religious School students to Jewish content on the Internet; other electronic media not now contemplated but which will enhance learning and/or information retrieval for Jewish students in the Religious School.
- The Clevenson FundÂ â€“ interest from this fund is used to defray operating costs for the Sunday school.
- The Social Action FundÂ â€“ sponsored by the Achber Family, supports community social action activities and needs such as donations to the Food Bank and Multi-Cultural Day.
- The Prayer Book Fundâ€“ to purchase prayer books for the Temple.
- Bookplates – tributes, memorials, and honors placed in our siddurim.
- The Jewish Library Fundâ€“ to purchase reading and visual material for the Temple library.
- The Capital Building FundÂ â€“ to be used for construction of major Temple building additions and improvements.
You can donate by mailing a check made out to Temple B’nai Israel to: 210 Court St., Laconia NH 03246. A fund may be specified in the memo field, if you so desire.
Donations may also be made via PayPal. Again, should you choose to donate to a specific fund, simply indicate which one in the Comments field at checkout.