Temple B’nai Israel continuously monitors the recommendations of the CDC and the New Hampshire DHHS
We are a caring community and want to be responsible for everyone’s good health and their desire to pray. We make these recommendations with the hope that all accept their responsibility for themselves AND for the health and welfare of those around them.
Please note and uphold the following guidelines:
- We expect all persons attending services and other activities at TBI who are eligible will be vaccinated and boosted against COVID.
- Properly worn masks are appreciated and encouraged but not required.
- Seating in the sanctuary will not be limited but we recommend that people sit with their own party and if possible, separate themselves from other parties.
- The Torah will process.
- At communal meals for the High Holidays and at other times seating will be limited to 6 persons per table unless a single unit has more than 6 persons.
- If any person is sick or recently exposed to COVID we ask that they not attend events at TBI
- If possible, we recommend that any person especially anyone who is unsure about their COVID exposure status antigen test themselves the morning before attending a TBI event.
Services and events will continue to be offered both on Zoom and in person.
Thank you for your cooperation!