As COVID cases increase locally our region is now in the category of substantial risk of community spread as per CDC guidelines. At present we are planning to hold hybrid services with in-person seating in the sanctuary (and perhaps the social hall) as well as live transmission by ZOOM.
- Vaccinations are required for in person attendance at any services or functions at TBI including High Holiday Services.
- Those who are not vaccinated are asked to view services by ZOOM.
- Proper complete face masks (NOT gaiters) are required to be worn by all when inside the building.
- Advance reservations are required to attend in person. To make a reservation email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the number of attendees.
In-person attendance will follow a limited social distancing of 3’ between household groups. We estimate we can accommodate 35 or maybe 40 persons depending on family vs single individual units.
IF YOU HAVE:
- been feverish or have a documented temperature of 100.4 F or higher, have respiratory symptoms such as runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath not otherwise explained by seasonal allergies and/or
- whole-body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue and/or
- changes in your senses of taste or smell and/or
- been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 10 days and/or
- been diagnosed with COVID-19, unless diagnosed as having been recovered for a period of greater than 14 days and/or
- traveled outside of the United States (except for essential travel to/from Canada in the past 10 days).
We ask that you not attend services in-person but, instead, join us by Zoom.
VACCINATED NON-MEMBERS AND GUESTS are welcome to inquire for in-person attendance. Seating in the sanctuary or social hall will be reserved, if space allows. Due to limited seating, non-members are encouraged to join us via ZOOM. Email to email@example.com for links to each service you wish to join. Refer to the High Holiday Schedule of Services.
UPON ARRIVAL EVERYONE WILL BE ASKED IF THEY ARE VACCINATED. A “NO” ANSWER OR A REFUSAL TO ANSWER WILL RESULT IN BEING ASKED TO LEAVE.
ANYONE WITHOUT AN ADVANCE RESERVATION MAY BE SEATED AFTER THOSE WITH RESERVATIONS ARE ACCOMODATED, IF SPACE ALLOWS.