High Holiday Services will be held in our sanctuary and will be available on Zoom.
SERVICES ARE OPEN TO ALL WHO WISH TO PARTICIPATE
Nonmembers are asked to use the form below to register to attend in person or via Zoom.
Important Information Regarding Covid Prevention for The High Holy Days
The infectious characteristics and severity of the latest variant are not perfectly known.
- More people are getting sick, and hospitalizations have slightly increased. Properly worn proper masks help to protect from Covid. That means not cloth masks, not scarves, and not leaving the nose uncovered.
- Properly worn masks that protect from Covid are optional for all holiday services.
- If you have been recently exposed to Covid or have symptoms compatible with the disease, please consider attending by ZOOM.
Please use reasonable self-protective caution and be considerate of your fellow congregants.
- Friday, September 15, 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, September 16, 10:00 am -12:00 pm*
- Sunday, September 17, 10:00 am -12:00 pm
*Bring a picnic lunch and observe the brief ceremony of Taschlich at Bartlett Beach following services.
Regarding blowing of the Shofar on Shabbat: Although the first day of Rosh Hashana falls on Shabbat the Shofar will be blown as this does not infringe upon reform practices in any way. Following the guidelines of the Reform Movement, Jews use halacha (Jewish Law) as a guide but not as commandments.
- Sunday, September 24, Kol Nidre 7:30 -9:00 pm
- Monday, September 25
- Morning Service 10:00 am – 11:45 am
- Yizkor 12:00 – 1:00 pm
- Afternoon/Neilah Service 4:45 – 6:30 pm*
*Break Fast in the Social Hall following the completion of services
Remember your loved ones in our annual Memorial Book. To view our current edition click the button below.